Monday, April 25, 2011

"Last Night" from "The Many Women of Troy" - musical demo

Previous blog entries of mine have discussed "The Many Women of Troy," a musical theater piece that I've been helping out in the Demo category (casting, directing, and singing for).  Written by Brian Allan Hobbs (music) and Michael Boynton (lyrics), it tells the Euripides tale of the Women of Troy in many time periods.  This is the first track of the demo, with lead vocals by Christianne Tisdale, Samia Mounts, Anne Fraser Thomas, Danielle Rhodes, and myself filling in many different parts (soprano, alto, childlike soprano, dark alto...my voice went a lot of places in the recording session).

Listen here:
Last Night by brian-allan-hobbs
www.themanywomenoftroy.com
Cheers,
Sierra Rein
"I don't sing because I'm happy, I'm happy because I sing" - William James

No comments: